As we have previously reported, the new electronic filing system with the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Commission has continued to experience technical difficulties. The Commission has taken a step back to deal with these issues. For now, the documents in KERMIT will be view only, and any filings should be done by mail, hand delivery, or email as appropriate. Meanwhile, the Commission hopes to correct the issues on their end and have the system sorted about by Spring of 2020. The Commission request that you contact Gary Cannon with questions. For specific questions, here are your contacts:
- Claims – email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- X-Files email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- FROI/12A – email email@example.com
- File closed or status of Form 15, 17, 18 or 20 – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Form 61/Clinchers – email email@example.com
- Hearing requests/motions/informal conferences – email firstname.lastname@example.org
As always, we’re to help in any way we can as well. Do not hesitate to contact us with questions or concerns about your claim.