YCRLAW Attorney Matt Riddle currently serves as President of the Board of Directors of Kids’ Chance of South Carolina. Kids’ Chance is a non-profit organization that provides college scholarships to children of South Carolinians who have been seriously injured or killed on the job. There are some exciting opportunities coming up for you or your organization to support Kids’ Chance, including the chance to win $5,000 at a reverse raffle. Keep reading for additional information about upcoming Kids’ Chance events:
Annual Silent Auction
- Sunday, October 14, 2018 – the SCWCEA Annual Conference at Marriott Resort & Spa, Hilton Head Island, SC
- Mobile bidding is available if you are not able to attend in person! Just text the code 2018AUCTION to 855-735-2437 to start bidding or to donate.
- View the amazing auction items up for bid at https://bidr.co/events/2018auction/items, including a Royal Caribbean cruise, one week stay at Fripp Island, and many more.
- Donations are also still being accepted for auction items. We appreciate any contribution whether it is monetary or in the form of an auction item. Please complete the donor form for each item and return it to the Kids’ Chance office.
21st Annual Dennis Brewer Memorial Golf Tournament
- Thursday November 8, 2018 – The Members Club at Woodcreek, Columbia, SC
- Captains Choice format, 9:00 am shotgun start
- There are many opportunities to sponsors ranging from individual players at $125.00 to event sponsors at $2,500. CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION FORMS AND MORE INFORMATION.
REVERSE RAFFLE: $5,000 GRAND PRIZE
- Thursday, March 21, 2019, 6:00 pm – 701 Whaley Street, Columbia, SC
- Tickets are $125 and only 200 tickets will be sold
- Last ticket drawn wins $5,000 GRAND PRIZE
- Sponsors are needed for what we hope will be a very popular event