Nicholas J. Rivera practices primarily with the firm’s Construction Law practice group. Prior to joining Young Clement Rivers, he served as a law clerk to the Honorable Perry M. Buckner, Fourteenth Judicial Circuit.
Nick graduated from the Charleston School of Law, where he received the CALI awards in Insurance, Damages, and Pleadings & Practice. While in law school, he served as
- President of the Sports & Entertainment Law Association
- A Member of the Charleston Law Review
- A Judicial Extern for the Honorable David C. Norton, U.S. District Judge for the District of South Carolina.
In his college days, Mr. Rivera was a four year letterman and scholarship athlete on the Varsity Soccer team.
Admitted to practice
- South Carolina, 2009
- Clemson University, B.A. Political Science; Minor – Business Administration, 2004
- Charleston School of Law, J.D., 2008
- South Carolina Bar Association